How you receive your statements
If you bank online, you can view most statements online and choose not to receive paper copies by post.
No more hunting around the house for old paper statements - by viewing them securely online, you’ll always know where they are, and if you do need a paper version you can simply print one out for yourself.
Statements you can view online:
- Bank account statements
- Credit card statements
- Selected savings account statements
To help you manage your accounts using online statements:
- View up to your last 6 years transactions
- Filter transactions by date range, transaction name
- Print out selected transactions
- Save your statements into Microsoft Money or spreadsheet software (e.g Microsoft Excel)
How to opt out of receiving statements through the post
Online statements are available for all eligible accounts with the exception of credit cards. You can choose to go paper-free by following the steps below.
- Sign in to your online banking service
- From the ‘My accounts’ page
- Select the account you wish to update
- At the bottom of the statement tab click on the ‘Go paperless’ link
- Select ‘Yes’
- Click ‘update settings’
- Confirm you agree with the terms and conditions
- Enter your password.
You can still request paper statements if you need them. If you have suppressed your paper statements and have not previously received the specific statement you are requesting, there will be no charge for this.