Do you live, work in or make regular trips abroad, and hold a Halifax current account in the UK?
If yes, we’d be delighted to help you with your international needs. Here at Halifax we do not operate internationally, but Lloyds Bank, (who are part of the same group as us) do. We’d be delighted to introduce you to the international services offered there.
They can offer you a range of current and savings accounts in euro, sterling and US dollar to support you with your international banking needs.
Benefits of managing your non-resident finances with
Lloyds Bank International:
- Easy account opening for Halifax customers
- No need to move banks, even if you move countries again
- Accounts in multiple currencies to minimise exchange rate fluctuations
- Flexible and convenient access to your money
- Dedicated 24/7 internet and telephone banking service based in the Isle of Man
- Debit cards and cheque books
Security and stability
- Part of a trusted British banking group
- Based in a politically and economically stable jurisdiction
- Accounts opened in Gibraltar or Isle of Man depending on country of residence and account currency
Reliable and clear advice on
- All aspects of day-to-day banking
- International savings and investments
- International tax planning available through our carefully selected partners
- International pension planning
- Wealth management
To find out more visit Lloyds Bank International