Do you live, work in or make regular trips abroad?
If yes, we’d be delighted to help you with your international needs. Here at Halifax we do not operate internationally, but Lloyds Bank International Limited and Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited, (who are part of the same group as us) do.
Depending on your personal circumstances they can offer you accounts and services that can help if you are living or working overseas or need to manage your assets in multiple currencies.
To be eligible you will need to earn a sole annual income of at least £50,000 (or currency equivalent). Alternatively, you can be eligible if you are able to save or invest at least £25,000 (or currency equivalent). A monthly fee of £7.50/€8/$10 will also apply.
Benefits of managing your non-resident finances with Lloyds Bank International:
- Easy account opening for Halifax customers
- No need to move banks, even if you move countries again
- Accounts in multiple currencies aim to minimise exchange rate fluctuations
- Flexible and convenient access to your money
- Dedicated 24/7 internet and telephone banking service based in the Isle of Man
- Debit cards
Security and stability
- Part of a trusted British banking group1
- Based in a politically and economically stable jurisdictions
- Accounts opened in Gibraltar or Isle of Man depending on country of residence and account currency
To find out more visit Lloyds Bank International