Transfer your ISA
Looking to transfer your ISA from another provider, or change your existing Halifax ISA to a newer offer? There are loads of benefits and we've made it as simple as we possibly can.
- ISAs to suit your saving style
- Takes only 5 minutes to set up online
- We'll sort out the rest within 15 working days but you'll earn interest from day one
Step 1 - start by opening a new ISA account
Step 2 - Transfer your funds
The process for transferring is slightly different depending on whether you're already registered for Halifax Online Banking or not.
Option 1 - Existing Online Banking customers
- You will need the account number and sort code of the account you are transferring from
- Sign into Online Banking
- View the ISA you wish to transfer to
- In the account overview screen click on the Transfer an existing ISA link above the interest rate
- Complete the form and we'll do the rest.
Not registered? Register now for Online Banking
Option 2 - New customers or not registered for Online Banking
- Note down the account numbers and sort codes of your current ISA and your new Halifax ISA
- You will also need your national insurance number
- Complete the quick online form and we'll take care of the rest. That's it.