Free reviews for those who want a bit of financial guidance
We have specially trained Banking Consultants in branch who will happily help you out if you need a bit of help and guidance choosing a particular product or you would like to see how we can help you achieve your financial goals.
It's not a formal meeting; more a friendly face-to-face chat to see if we can help you make more of your money. And it's free!
Your consultant will review the accounts you have with us, discuss your immediate and future plans, and talk you through the products we offer that could help achieve your financial goals. Please note that they can't offer independent advice.
Seeing a Banking Consultant is by appointment at the branch of your choice and will usually take only 30 minutes or so, depending on what you want to discuss. And you don't have to make any decisions on the day. You'll be given a summary to take away and it's your choice if and when to follow the guidance we give.
Get the most from your appointment
Before you come in it’s a good idea to think about what you want your money to do, as well as your financial goals and priorities. Knowing exactly what you want to get from the discussion will help your consultant focus on those areas that are most important to you. Key areas we will look at will be:
- What type of accounts and products you have at the moment
- Your financial needs – now and in the future
Which of our products are best suited to your needs
What you need to bring with you
So that we can make the best use of your review and fulfil your needs, please bring with you:
- Information about products you have with us and other financial organisations, such as balance and interest rate details for your current account, savings, loans, and credit cards
- Proof of your identity – this is usually needed in order to open new accounts, and means bringing in one government-issued document, such as a full driving licence or passport, AND one additional document, such as a council tax bill, bank statement or utility bill
- Your National Insurance number
Before your appointment, it’s also useful to make a note of your income and outgoings. The more information you can bring with you, the more we'll be able to help you.
So why wait?
Meeting up with one of our Banking Consultants is an ideal opportunity to see if we could help save or make you money. It will show you what your money is doing for you, how our accounts could help make your money work harder, and will help you feel informed before committing to anything new. At the very least, it could help reassure you that the accounts you do have with us are the right ones for you.
- Call 08457 39 49 59 to book a review appointment at your local branch (lines open 24 hours a day)
- Contact your local branch.