Self-Select Stocks & Shares ISA
With the Halifax Self-Select Stocks & Shares ISA you pay a simple flat-rate annual administration charge of just £12.50.
With our stocks & shares ISA, you can access a wide range of investments including Henderson Managed Investment Trusts, shares on both UK and international exchanges and much more.
Gains on investments within an ISA are currently free from Capital Gains Tax so if you think you’re going to make more profit than the current Capital Gains Tax exemption limit, our ISA may be the right account for you. Trading on your ISA doesn’t need to be included on your tax return, although tax laws may change in the future.
With our stocks & shares ISA you get:
- A great value annual administration charge of just £12.50 (including VAT).
- Trading from just £11.95* online or over the phone from £25.
- £2 commission when you buy shares within a scheduled regular investment plan.
- Access to our dedicated Research Centre at www.halifaxmarketwatch.co.uk which provides analysis tools, up-to-date market news and more.
- No Capital Gains Tax (although tax laws may change).
*Foreign currency conversions apply to international trades
Please remember that all stock market investments involve a degree of risk. This means that you might not get back the full amount you invest. Make sure that you know all the facts before investing.
Not sure whether an ISA is right for you? We also offer a standard share dealing account.
If you're thinking of applying for a Self-Select Stocks & Shares ISA, please make sure you've read, and taken the necessary steps to understand, the key risks of share dealing and our important information.