A little extra help...
- How to apply for a Halifax loan
- How to overpay on your Halifax loan
- More about other ways of borrowing money
- How to complain about Payment Protection Insurance
- Guides for consolidating debt, improving your home and buying a car
How can a Halifax loan help me?
A Halifax loan can be a great way of putting your plans into action and you can soon get things moving with a quick decision on your application.
So whatever you're looking to do, whether you're making a start on tidying up your finances, buying a new car, planning that dream wedding, or making some home improvements, we're sure our loan can help you.
You could borrow from £1,000 to £25,000 with our current best loan rates on offer between £6,000 to £15,000. So whether you are looking for a small loan, big loan, or something in between, our online loan calculator can help you work out what you can afford to borrow.