£75 TO SWITCH USING THE CURRENT ACCOUNT SWITCH SERVICE.
Terms and conditions.
To qualify for the £75 switching offer (“the offer”) you must use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ and meet the following conditions:
- Use the 'Current Account Switch Service' to switch into an open new or existing Reward Current Account, Ultimate Reward Current Account (£17 monthly fee), or an existing Current Account if opened before 3rd December 2016.
- Use the ‘Current Account Switch Service’ to transfer all the active credits and debits from the bank account that you hold with another bank and close this account.
You are not eligible for the offer if:
- you are switching to a Basic Account, Expresscash Account or a Student Current Account;
- you have previously received any other offer or benefits for switching to a Halifax bank account at any point since January 2012;
- you are a Bank of Scotland bank account customer switching to Halifax;
- the bank you are switching from does not participate in the Current Account Switch Service. To find out if your bank participates, visit the Payments Council website www.simplerworld.co.uk
What else do you need to know?
- The offer applies to applications received in branch, online (Ultimate Reward Current Account and Reward Current Account only) or by phone from the 20th of March 2018. The offer does not automatically guarantee an overdraft. Any application made for an overdraft will be subject to status. If your account has an overdraft you will not pay a daily overdraft fee for 6 months provided you stay within your planned overdraft limit.
- After 6 months, or if you change your account, you will be charged daily overdraft fees applicable to the account you hold if you use your overdraft. Please see the Getting Started Guide applicable to your account for full details on overdraft fees. You will have been given a Getting Started Guide when you opened your account, but if you would like another one, please ask in branch or look at www.halifax.co.uk/bankaccounts/rates-rewards-fees
- If you do not meet the conditions of the offer we may claim back the £75. We will do this by debiting £75 from your account.
- Only one offer is available per customer. Joint accounts will only be eligible for one payment. If any joint account customer has already benefited from the offer in their sole name, no payment will be made for that joint account.
- The offer will be paid directly into your account by the time your switch has completed. The payment will appear as a cash credit. The offer is not available to employees of Lloyds Banking Group, or if the employee is named on any bank account held in joint names.