Halifax New Oxford Street Branch
Our branch with a difference is open
We’ve opened the doors to a home buying, banking and saving experience. Our branch on 118 - 132 New Oxford Street is the first of its kind.
You’ll find different zones for different parts of your life, friendly colleagues ready to answer your questions and free events. And it’s all here to help you with your financial decisions, no matter how big or small. It’s got more services and extended opening hours, so you can visit at a time that suits you.
Take a look at everything our branch has to offer.
Whether you’re saving for your first home or looking for a new mortgage, we’ve got a range of information to guide you through the journey.
Friendly colleagues - Chat to one of our colleagues or explore at your own pace using our interactive tools. And when you’re ready, a dedicated Mortgage Advisor will help you through the journey.
Grow your nest egg - Find out the best ways to start saving or see how much you need to cover your next home improvement.
Location, location, location - Want to know about London Property Hotspots and make home buying a reality? Our colleagues are here to help.
Safe Deposit Boxes
If you have any possessions that are impossible to replace or hold sentimental value, it’s good to know they’re as safe as can be.
- Every box is protected by four levels of security as standard.
- Choose from three different box sizes.
- Our convenient self-service system means you can access your possessions as often as you want during branch opening hours - no appointment, no hassle.
Join us upstairs on the first floor to chat to one of our colleagues, to learn or to simply recharge with a barista-made coffee.
- Check out what free events we're holding in the Kitchen. You'll find talks on everything from staying safe online to getting your foot on the property ladder.
- Partnering with social enterprise Change Please, you can treat yourself to a coffee and help us end homelessness in London.
Get information about how to make the most of your time and money abroad.
- Exchange over 40 currencies (including instant access to Euros and US Dollars using the Travelex machine).
- Find out the best ways to start saving for your next holiday.
- Use the interactive globe to learn more about your next travel destination.
Any questions? We'll call you back
As this branch is the first of its kind, you might have some questions. Just leave some of your details and one of our colleagues will be in touch soon.
The personal details that you give us today will be held by Bank of Scotland plc which trades as Halifax which is part of the Lloyds Banking Group. More information on the Lloyds Banking Group can be found at www.lloydsbankinggroup.com. Your personal data will be recorded for the purpose of phoning you back about your enquiry and will subsequently be deleted.
It is important that you understand how the personal information you give us will be used. If you want any more information about this, you can read our full privacy notice.