Simple Check - our credit card eligibility checker
It’s easy to find out if you’re eligible for a Halifax credit card. Answer a few questions, and in about 5 minutes:
- We’ll tell you which Halifax credit cards you’re likely to be accepted for.
- You’ll see the credit limit you’re likely to get.
- Your credit score won’t be impacted.
Choose the right option below to get started.
Take a look at our Simple Check video
Simple Check makes it easier to find and compare which Halifax credit cards you’re eligible to apply for.
As the name suggests, it’s a straightforward credit card eligibility checker that shows you which cards you’re likely to be accepted for and your estimated credit limit. That’s it. Nice and simple.
Watch our video to find out how quick and easy it is to use, or use the link below to get started.
Applying for a credit card can have a negative impact on your credit score if you’re turned down. Our credit card eligibility checker helps protect your credit score by showing if you’re likely to be accepted for a credit card before you apply.
You’ll also find out your estimated credit limit, and any available introductory offers.
- Last 3 years UK address history.
- Your annual income and employment status.
- Your other spending commitments.
Simple Check does a ‘soft search’, which shows you which Halifax credit cards you’re likely to be accepted for before you apply. This soft search can’t be seen by other lenders on your credit file, meaning they can’t use it when making a decision.
- We’ll show you which Halifax credit cards you’re eligible to apply for, and what credit limit we could offer you.
- You can then make a full credit card application. We’ll use information already provided, so you don’t have to give it again.
- The application process is secure. Our privacy notice tells how we use and store your information.
- To keep your details safe, we’ll clear the form after a period of inactivity.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to make an application, make sure:
- You’re a UK resident, aged 18 or over, with a regular annual income.
- You’re free of Count Court Judgements (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Agreements (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- You’re not unemployed or a student.
- You’ve not been declined a Halifax Bank credit card within the last 30 days.