Halifax Renters Insurance - 60 days free offer terms and conditions
Halifax Renters Insurance is underwritten by Lloyds Bank General Insurance Limited.
- You will receive this offer if you take out a new Halifax Renters Insurance policy from 13th October 2020 onwards.
- The first 60 days of your Home Cover will be free.
- The offer does not include any Anywhere Items added to the policy.
- At the end of the 60 days free period, the cost of the Home Cover will be automatically included in the premium we collect.
- A payment may be due during the offer period, details of this will be made clear before purchase.
- This offer cannot be used together with any other offer unless we agree.
- If a card payment fails we can cancel the policy during the offer period in line with your policy conditions.
- You can only benefit from this offer once.
- You cannot benefit from this offer if you hold a Halifax Renters Insurance policy on the 12th October 2020.
- We can withdraw the offer at any time but we will honour any free cover for policies taken out before this happens.
- This offer is provided by Lloyds Bank Insurance Services Limited, Registered in England and Wales No 968406, Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.