Halifax car insurance £100 daily prize draw
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Halifax Car Insurance £100 daily Prize Draw (the ‘Prize Draw.’). Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore, please read carefully.
2. The promoter of the Prize Draw is BISL Limited (The ‘Promoter’), registered office, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS.
3. The Prize consists of a payment of £100.
4. 1 winner each day will be selected at random from all eligible entrants starting from the first daily draw on 26th July 2022 and the last daily draw on 26th November 2022 (each day being a ‘Draw Date’). A total of 124 winners will be drawn.
5. Who is eligible for entry into the Prize Draw?
- The Prize Draw is open to customers of Halifax Car Insurance who are residents of the UK, excluding Northern Ireland, and who:
- purchase a new policy directly via the Halifax website or by telephone between 00:01 11th July and 23:59 11th November 2022; or
- renew an existing policy between 00:01 11th July and 23:59 11th November 2022.
- Only customers named as the policy holder will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- A customer’s policy must still in force at the time of the prize draw
- Only entrants who are aged 18 and over at the time the policy is purchased will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per customer.
- Customer’s prize draw entry is valid for 1 day, which will be 15 days ( the cooling off period) after the date that the new policy is purchased or an existing policy is renewed. After this day the policy holder is removed from the daily prize draw.
- Employees of Lloyds Banking Group and the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw.
- Customers who purchase a new policy via a price comparison website will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Customers amending an existing policy will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Customers will be entered into the Prize Draw automatically if the above eligibility criteria are met.
6. The Prize
- The Prize consists of a payment of £100.
- 1 winner each day will be selected at random from all eligible entrants.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
7. The Prize Draw
- Each winner shall be notified by The Promoter via telephone no later than 14 days from the relevant Draw Date to accept their Prize. If this is not possible the winner will be contacted via email.
- If a Winner cannot be contacted within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to donate the £100 winnings to a charity of the Lloyds Bank Group’s choice or draw another winner.
- A Winner may decline the Prize and opt out of the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to donate the £100 winnings to a charity of the Lloyds Bank Group’s choice or draw another winner.
8. Fulfilment of the Prize
- Winning Halifax Car Insurance customers will receive a payment of £100 paid onto the payment method they purchased their insurance with.
- The Promoter shall contact the Winners to arrange fulfilment of the Prize.
- All payments will be actioned within 30 days of the relevant Draw Date.
- Each Halifax Car Insurance Policy is subject to underwriting criteria.
- The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Prize Draw, including the publication of their name, geographic location, and photograph.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prizes.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
14. It is a condition of entry that you accept these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them. Please retain copy for your reference.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.