My life insurance gift card campaign.
Terms & Conditions
This offer is only available if:
- You apply and are accepted for a new My Life Insurance policy between 10 September 2018 and midnight on Sunday 7 October.
- You pay at least 3 monthly policy premiums.
- No matter how many My Life Insurance policies you take out only one £50 gift card will be issued.
How to claim
- Within 14 days of you paying your third policy premium, a letter will be sent to you asking you to select from a £50 Amazon, M&S or PizzaExpress gift card. The gift cards are subject to their own conditions of use.
- To claim your gift card please follow the instructions in the letter. You must respond within 60 days of the date on the letter.
- Once Scottish Widows have received your instruction and they are able to establish your claim is eligible, they will arrange for the gift card to be sent to you within 30 days. If you are not eligible we will explain the reason why.
General conditions and information
- This offer is provided by Scottish Widows Ltd (“Scottish Widows”), part of Lloyds Banking Group. Further correspondence will come from Scottish Widows.
- Your gift card will be supplied by ‘Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP)’ who are separate from Scottish Widows and not part of Lloyds Banking Group.
- The gift card will expire once the pre-loaded payment has been spent.
- Scottish Widows will need to share some of your details with MLP, but this will be limited to details needed for them to supply the gift card to you. MLP will not use or share your details with other parties for marketing purposes.
- If you qualify for the My Life Insurance offer, a single payment of £50 will be made to the pre-loaded gift card.
- The rewards are as described as above. There is no cash alternative except in the event of circumstances outside of Scottish Widows’ control, where a similar alternative of equal or greater value will be provided.
- Scottish Widows may withdraw this offer at any time. They will tell you before you take out your policy if the offer has been withdrawn.
- Please keep these conditions in a safe place for future reference.