Thinking about dipping your toe into the investment market, but not sure where to start? Turning to a wealth adviser could give you access to the right investment management for your situation and needs.
Through our partnership with Schroders Personal Wealth, you can access investment management services from a team of expert fund managers.
To benefit from investment management advice, you will need:
- £100,000 of sole or joint savings, investments and/or personal pensions; and/or
- You earn £100,000 or more a year of sole income.
Fees/Charges will apply if you take out a financial plan, product or service.
Remember, the value of investments, and the income from them, can go down as well as up. This means you could get back less than you originally invested.
Research shows financial advice could boost your wealth by £47,000 over a decade* based on pensions and financial assets.
Generating an income by investing some of your savings can be one way to make your money work harder.
Investment management services
If you’re eligible, an experienced advisor will be able to help you build an investment portfolio which caters to your attitude to risk.
Through our partnership with Schroders Personal Wealth, you can make investments through:
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs). Your savings and investments can be wrapped in an ISA, meaning you pay in a capped amount tax-free.
- General Investments Accounts (GIAs). A GIA is a diversified investment account that allows for cap-free investment in a range of markets.
- Investment bonds. Purchased from a life insurance company, investment bonds can unlock tax benefits.
- Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPPs). SIPPs offer greater control over where your pension is invested.
Barbara Simpson, Personal Wealth Adviser at Schroders Personal Wealth
“If you opt for ongoing investment management, we’ll have regular contact to keep you up to date with the progress of your investments and talk about your financial goals for the future.”
Watch this short video to see how Schroders Personal Wealth can work with you towards your financial goals.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.
Schroders Personal Wealth is a trading name of Scottish Widows Schroder Personal Wealth Limited.