Halifax digital offer in partnership with
Halifax Digital Offer Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to confirm that new clients to Schroders Personal Wealth who have completed the Schroders Personal Wealth online appointment booking form on the Halifax website, Halifax banking app or Halifax internet banking page can receive £200 off the one- off advice service fee.
Please let us know at your initial meeting that you wish to take advantage of this offer.
This offer is available where:
- You are not currently a client of Schroders Personal Wealth;
- You complete the online appointment booking form found on the Halifax website, mobile banking app or internet banking;
- You have financial planning needs and agree to us preparing a financial report for you covering holistic or core financial advice, with the exception of protection only recommendations;
- You complete the online booking form between 2 November 2020 – 15 January 2021, the initial meeting takes place by the 30 March 2021 and the presentation meeting providing our recommendations takes place by 15 June 2021.
Please be aware:
- The standard financial report fee of £750 will remain payable where relevant to your circumstances
- This offer does not affect any other fees and charges that apply to you. Any applicable fees and charges will be discussed and agreed with you before you proceed.
This offer should be read alongside the terms and conditions that your adviser will provide to you for our service.
This offer can only be used once by you as our new client, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn by us at any time. In the event that we need to withdraw or change this offer, we will contact you to discuss the options if you have already completed the online booking form or progressed to an appointment.
We hope you will take advantage of our services when considering your long term financial plans.
This offer is provided by Scottish Widows Schroder Personal Wealth Limited. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 11722983. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 830170.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.