Some people want easy access to their money but don't need an overdraft or a full branch service. If that sounds like you and you're over 16, the Easycash account could suit you down to the ground.
You won't be able to open an account if:
- You are not a resident in the UK
- A bankruptcy order has been made against you
- You have entered into a voluntary arrangement, administration order or interim arrangements.
You won't be able to:
- Earn interest when your account is in credit
- Have an overdraft or chequebook
- Use a branch counter to pay in money, withdraw less than £300 or make a routine enquiry.
- Get a Visa Electron debit card - pay for your shopping and withdraw up to £300 cash from any cash machine that shows the LINK sign
- Access your account day or night with our 24-hour online and telephone banking service
- Arrange standing orders and direct debits and set up bill payments
- Have your salary or benefits paid straight into your account
- Pay cash notes and cheques into your account using our Immediate Deposit Machines and Express Pay-In boxes.