Want to get your finances off to a flying start?
If you’re 11 to 15 years old, the Expresscash account can help you make the most of your pocket money.
Here’s a quick look at what you get:
- A Visa Debit card
- Access to bespoke youth Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Access to thousands of cash machines, for money in an instant. Use your card to withdraw up to £300 (subject to account conditions), get mini statements, check your balance, pay your bills and top up your mobile
- Mobile text alerts
- Credit interest on your account on any credit balance
- Access to our Pay a Contact services
- Tailored security and financial education information available as part of the Online Banking experience (in association with Childnet and the Money Advice Service)
Apply for an Expresscash account today
To apply for an Expresscash account, all you need to do is make an appointment at one of our branches.
Please note: You will need a parent/guardian present when opening an Expresscash bank account.
For more information and terms & conditions for this bank account, read the Expresscash Account Getting Started Guide (PDF)