Switch bank accounts to Halifax
More information about the £100 switching offer
To qualify for the £100 switching offer ("the offer") you must use the 'Current Account Switch Service' and meet the following conditions:
- Use the 'Current Account Switch Service', to switch into a new or existing Halifax Current Account, Reward Current Account or Ultimate Reward Current Account ("your account").
- Use the 'Current Account Switch Service' to transfer all the active credits and debits from the bank account that you hold with another bank and close this account.
- Switch a monthly credit of at least £750 into your account and a minimum of 2 active monthly direct debits.
You are not eligible for this offer if you have received £100 for switching to a Halifax bank account at any point since January 2012.
Customers switching a Bank of Scotland bank account to Halifax are not eligible for the offer.
What else you need to know
1. The offer applies to applications received in branch, online or by phone from 31st March 2014. The offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn without notice at any time.
2. If you do not meet the conditions of the offer we may claim back the £100. We will do this by debiting £100 from your account.
3. Only one offer is available per customer. Joint accounts will only be eligible for one payment.
4. The offer will be paid directly into your account once your switch has completed. The payment will appear as a cash credit.
5. The offer is not available to customers whose existing account is being managed by our Recovery Departments.
6. The offer is not available to employees of Lloyds Banking Group, or if the employee is named on any bank account held in joint names.
For more information, read our switching guide (PDF).