Personal Belongings, credit cards and money
Halifax gives you extra protection when you're out and about for an additional premium.
Not everything you value stays safely locked up at home when you go out. Valuable items like watches, cameras, and personal music players can all be lost or stolen. And, like expensive sports equipment, musical instruments, and portable satellite navigation systems, they are just a few of the things that can be covered by our personal belongings, credit cards and money cover.
Our personal belongings cover includes:
- cover up to £7,500 for single items
- cover for items while inside and outside the boundaries of the home
- credit card cover for the card being used without the permission of any of the authorised cardholders, up to £500
- up to £500 for money, lost or stolen
- Cover for items lost or stolen outside the UK for up to 60 days in a row during the period of insurance.
Certain limits and exclusions apply. For a full list of what is and isn’t covered, please see our policy booklet.