Register now and get rewarded.
As an extra reward for managing your money more easily, register and sign in to Online Banking by 9th January 2017 and we’ll give you a £25 voucher of your choice for Amazon.co.uk, Marks and Spencer or House of Fraser.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the “Administrator” is Grass Roots Group UK Limited and the “Reward Providers” are Amazon.co.uk, Marks and Spencer and House of Fraser. “Bank” and “Promoter” means Halifax which is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ.
General Terms and Conditions
1. This Online Banking Registration Incentive (“Incentive”) is only available to those Bank personal current account holders who: (i) have been specifically communicated to and invited by the Bank to participate; (ii) who are resident in the UK; and (iii) aged 18 or over.
2. Once invited, you have until 11:59pm on Friday 9th January 2017 to register for Online Banking in order to be eligible for this Incentive. The Incentive allows you to select a one-off £25 voucher from one of the following Reward Providers: Amazon.co.uk, Marks and Spencer and House of Fraser. Only customers who have registered for Online Banking as part of the Online Banking Registration Incentive campaign are entitled to redeem the voucher.
3. After successfully registering for Online Banking, you will need to visit the following page http://onlinebankingoffer.co.uk to redeem the voucher. You will be asked to enter your Surname, Postcode and your email address to complete redemption.
4. After registering for Online Banking, you have until 11:59pm on Friday 9th January 2017 (“Redemption Deadline”) to make your £25 voucher selection. If you do not redeem your voucher by the Redemption Deadline, you will not be eligible to receive a voucher.
5. Vouchers will be sent by email as e-codes within 24 hours however please allow 7 working days from choosing your voucher successfully.
6. Vouchers will be delivered to the email address you provided when selecting your voucher at the redemption portal (you'll leave the Halifax site). Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Bank, the voucher will only be emailed directly to the account holder.
7. Neither the Administrator nor any Reward Providers accepts responsibility for delays in delivering any vouchers, for incorrect details being provided by the account holder or for any other unforeseen circumstances that may delay email delivery.
8. The vouchers are subject to the general terms and conditions of business of the relevant Reward Provider in addition to those terms specified under the section for each Reward Provider below. Any disputes arising with the vouchers should be raised with the relevant Reward Provider. Any questions or complaints about the redemption and/or administration of the vouchers should be addressed to the Administrator at Grass Roots Promotions & Incentives, 60 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8LG or by calling 0345 608 0448 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any issues with registering/logging on to Online Banking or disputes with these Bank General Terms and Conditions by contacting Halifax Bank.
9. The vouchers are for personal and non-commercial use and cannot be sold, made available or otherwise transferred to any third party for commercial gain.
10. The Administrator does not accept responsibility for registrations lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
11. The Administrator shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of any Reward Provider other than any refusal by such Reward Provider to accept a voucher in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to it.
12. The Administrator reserves the right to amend or withdraw the vouchers if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its control.
13. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated vouchers, in whole or in part. The Promotor reserves the right to change or provide a similar alternative voucher of the same or greater value or specification should circumstances beyond their control make this necessary. Vouchers and/or redemption codes cannot be exchanged in any Bank branches.
14. The law of England shall apply to this Incentive and disputes relating to it shall be decided in the Courts of England.
15. Your personal details will be retained solely for the purpose of operating this Incentive and as further specified in the relevant Reward Provider's terms and conditions below. Data collected and held by the Administrator and the Reward Providers are done so in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. The Administrator and the Reward Providers will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
16. These vouchers are administered by Grass Roots Group UK Ltd, PO Box 61, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 5QZ. Company Registration Number 4155659.
1. Amazon e-code terms and conditions
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk eCodes may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. Purchases are deducted from the eCode balance. To redeem or view a eCode balance, visit "Your Account" on Amazon.co.uk. eCodes cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if an eCode is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. eCodes are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
2. Marks and Spencer e-code terms and conditions
Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom, Eire and the Channel Islands (including Outlets but excluding BP stores) and online (subject to website terms and conditions). They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference.
Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, Lunch to Go, or M&S Energy.
Gift cards and e-gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and a maximum load value of £1000.
Gift cards and e-gift cards, or a combination of, are restricted to a maximum of five that can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
Gift cards and e-gift cards are valid for 24 months from the last transaction. After 24 months from the last transaction, any remaining balance will be cancelled. Balance enquiries can be obtained online or by calling 0333 014 8777 for the UK and Channel Islands (local rates apply) or 1890 719380 for Eire (mobile rates may vary).
If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
Gift cards and e-gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
3. House of Fraser e-code terms and conditions
1. The eGift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
2. eGift Cards can be topped up in stores to the maximum value limit. eGift Cards purchased online have fixed denominations ranging from £10 to £250.
3. eGift Cards are only redeemable for merchandise in House of Fraser stores in the United Kingdom and Ireland and online at www.houseoffraser.co.uk
4. eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase white goods, large kitchen appliances and Montgomery made to measure curtains, accessories and fabrics.
5. eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers or financial services.
6. eGift Cards cannot be used for mail order purchases.
7. eGift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used as payment on Recognition Card accounts.
8. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
9. Temporary Recognition Cards may not be used to activate or top-up a eGift Card.
10. The eGift Card will expire 24 months from date of last load, e.g. card activation, top-up or refund. At expiry, any remaining balance will be lost.
11. eGift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
12. Please protect this eGift Card and treat it as cash. House of Fraser cannot be held liable for eGift Cards which, once activated, are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
13. If any product purchased with a eGift Card is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the balance on a Gift Card.
14. Customers must be present with the eGift Card in order to make purchases in store.
15. House of Fraser reserves the right to refuse to accept an eGift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
16. If you have made an online payment with an eGift Card (in whole or in part) and you would like to return your purchase, please note that you will be refunded the amount paid by Gift Card in the form of an eVoucher.
17. House of Fraser reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the eGift Card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).