Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Halifax Free Fuel Card Prize Draw (the ‘Prize Draw.’). Entry to the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read carefully.
2. The promoter of the Prize Draw is BISL Limited (The ‘Promoter’), registered office, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS.
3. The Prize consists of one fuel card which will have a balance of £100 (the ‘Prize’). The fuel card is serviced and operated by Swift Prepaid Solutions, Inc and registered under Mastercard Prepaid Card. The terms and conditions for the fuel card will be issued to the winners, and are also available on request from BISL Limited by writing to the address detailed in point 13.
4. Who is eligible for entry into the prize draw
- The Prize Draw is open to new customers of Halifax Car Insurance who are residents of the UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- Only customers who purchase a new policy from a quotation obtained directly via the Halifax website https://www.halifax.co.uk/insurance/car-insurance/ or by telephone between 3rd September 2018 and 30th September 2018 will be entered into the Prize Draw. For the avoidance of doubt, customers who purchase a new policy through a price comparison site will not be eligible.
- Only customers named as the policy holder will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- A customer’s policy must still be in force for them to be eligible for entry.
- Only entrants who are aged 18 and over at the time the policy is purchased will be entered in to the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per customer.
- Employees of Lloyds Banking Group and the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw.
- Customers renewing or amending an existing policy will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Each Halifax Insurance Policy is subject to underwriting criteria.
5. The Prize
- The Prize consists of one fuel card which will have a balance of £100 (the ‘Prize’). The fuel card is serviced and operated by Swift Prepaid Solutions, Inc and registered under Mastercard Prepaid Card.
- Please note, a 12 month validity period applies to the fuel card.
- The terms and conditions for said fuel card will be issued to the winners, and are also available on request from BISL Limited.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative is available.
6. The Prize Draw
- 20 Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants on 15th October 2018 (the ‘Draw Date’). For the avoidance of doubt there will be 20 separate winners (the ‘Winners’).
- The Winners shall be notified by telephone no later than 30 days from the Draw Date to accept their Prize.
- If a Winner cannot be contacted within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner.
- A Winner may decline the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to pick an alternative Winner.
7. Fulfilment of the prize
- The Promoter shall contact the Winners by telephone to arrange fulfilment of the Prize.
- All Prizes will be delivered within 60 days of the Draw date. The Promoter shall contact the Winners to arrange delivery and fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Prize Draw, including the publication of their name, geographic location and photograph.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision.
9. Personal data supplied during the course of the Prize Draw will only be used for the purposes of administration of the Prize Draw but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of prizes.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prizes.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
13. You can obtain details of the Winners’ names and county by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to BISL Limited, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. It is a condition of entry that you accept these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your reference.