We should be able to give you a decision within 5 minutes.
To apply for this card, you'll need to
- be aged 18 or older
- be a resident in the UK
- have a regular income
- be free from any County Court Judgements, aren’t currently bankrupt, and not subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement
- not have applied for a Halifax Credit Card and been declined, within the last 30 days.
You'll need the following details to hand
- your current UK address details, plus your previous address if you’ve moved in the last 3 years
- annual income before tax
- main bank account number and sort code
- email address and phone number
- any non-Halifax Bank credit or store cards (cards must display a Visa®, Mastercard® or Amex® logo) that you want to transfer a balance from, although this can be done later within Online Banking or over the phone.
- You’ll find out if you’re successful about halfway through the application
- If you're successful your new card will arrive in 7 days
- Our application is completely secure and we won’t share your information with anyone else
- To ensure your details are safe we’ll clear your application if you’re away for 10 minutes or longer.
- You can request an additional card for your family members or someone else over 18 years old after you have successfully applied. Further details are on our existing customers page.