How does it work?
When might you want to talk to a Financial Coach?
Our experienced Financial Coaches will support you in identifying what your next steps could be to achieve your goals.
Examples of when you might want to speak with a Financial Coach:
- One or more of your savings accounts is approaching maturity or you feel your money is not working hard enough
- Your income has increased following a promotion or a windfall
- You’ve recently married or have a growing family
- If you’re planning a large purchase, like a car or a house
- You’re close to paying off your mortgage
- You’re considering what your retirement will look like.
Our Financial Coaches are available from 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 1pm Saturday.
Calls and online sessions may be monitored and recorded.
This information is correct as of November 2023.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.