How our services are looking
See how well our services are running at the moment and keep an eye on any work we’ve got coming up. Planned work might affect you so it’s good to know what’s happening when.
If something looks fine below but isn’t working for you, get in touch.
Branch Network update
To protect you and our staff, we’ve put social distancing measures in place in our branches so you can bank with us safely. You'll also be asked to wear a face covering. When you visit, we may ask you to wait outside if it’s busy and things may take a little more time to complete, but we’ll help you as quickly as we can, so please bear with us.
You can also do your everyday banking at your local Post Office. You can check your balance, make withdrawals and pay cash or cheques into your current account at Post Office counters. Make sure you check their website for up-to-date information about opening hours.
Can we save you a trip? We’re being asked to stay at home right now but there are still many ways you can get your banking done such as:
- Online Banking or on our app – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Planning a move? To keep your moving plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.