Why should I choose Halifax car finance?
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Online quotes with no credit searches
- Complete your application and manage your plans online
How do I get started?
Who can apply?
You’ll need to:
- hold a Halifax current account (min 3 months)
- live in the UK and aged 18 or over
- be registered for Online Banking
Lending is subject to status and additional affordability checks.
What are my car finance options?
- Fixed Car Finance (hire purchase), where you make fixed monthly repayments and own your car at the end
- Flex Car Finance (personal contract purchase), with low, fixed monthly repayments and either own the car by making a lump sum final payment or return it at the end
If you’ve been impacted by coronavirus we’re here to help. If you’re coming to the end of a payment holiday and are worried about restarting payments, we have options and tools available to support you.
Need some extra help?
Handy car finance guides
If you find car finance and buying a car confusing, you might find these guides useful.
Help and support
If car finance and buying a car are a bit confusing, take a look at these guides and commonly asked questions.
Get in touch
If you’ve got any questions about Halifax Car Finance, or want to talk about your options, we’re here for you.
Call: 0333 202 7967. Lines are open from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, 9am – 1pm on Saturdays and closed on Sundays.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.