Life insurance and critical illness cover
Before you begin
What can I expect?
You’ll just need to answer a few questions about your health and lifestyle. After that, we’ll give you an instant decision.
It roughly takes 10 minutes to complete. We’re not able to save your application, so please make sure you have enough time before you start.
What will I need?
- Details about yours and your family’s health.
- The level of cover you need, and how long you’d like to have it.
- Your bank details, so we can set up Direct Debit payments.
What can I get?
You can apply for up to £500,000 of cover for life insurance, critical illness cover or both.
These policies are for single, level cover. Here’s what that means:
- Single cover means the policy covers you only and only pays out if something happens to you.
- Level cover means the amount that gets paid out in the event of a claim stays the same throughout the policy. The amount you pay stays the same each month.
Give Scottish Widows a call.
Lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Calls are recorded to help improve this service. Call costs may vary depending on your provider.
If you’d like advice, contact Cavendish Online. They can help find cover that’s right for you and your loved ones.
Cavendish Online can advise you on Scottish Widows protection policies. They won’t charge you for their advice, and you’re under no obligation when you speak to them.
Call Cavendish Online on:
Lines are open Monday to Thursday, 9am – 7pm, Friday 9am – 6pm.
Cavendish Online is a part of Lloyds Banking Group.