Are you looking for business banking services?
If yes, we’d love to help you with your business needs. At the Halifax, we don’t provide business banking services, but Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland (who are both part of the same group as us) do.
Depending on your personal circumstance, they can offer you business accounts and many other services to help if you are starting or already running a business.
Benefits of business banking with Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland:
- 12 months free day-to-day business banking for start-up and switcher businesses
- Simple pricing thereafter, including free electronic payments
- Dedicated support from our UK-based business management team
- On the go access to your account through the business mobile app
- Useful guides and practical business tools
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.
Lloyds Banking Group is a financial services group that incorporates a number of brands including Bank of Scotland. More information on Lloyds Banking Group can be found at lloydsbankinggroup.com.