Are you looking for business banking services?
If yes, we’d love to help you with your business needs. At the Halifax, we don’t provide business banking services, but Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland (who are both part of the same group as us) do.
Depending on your personal circumstance, they can offer you business accounts and many other services to help if you are starting or already running a business.
Benefits of business banking with Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland:
- 18 months free business banking for Start-Ups, or 6 months for Switchers
- Access to your account online, in branch and over the phone
- Free text message alerts service, direct to your mobile phone
- Support from our business management team
- Access to our comprehensive guides on starting, operating or growing a business
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.