I already invest with the Halifax
If you’re an existing customer and need a little guidance on managing your account then we can help.
Pick a topic you need support on
- Managing your ISA
- Trading (international investments, tax forms and trading tools)
- Historic or branch investment accounts
- Dividend diary (updated monthly)
- Transferring to us from another broker
- Understanding corporate actions (or corporate events)
- Popular statement(s) questions
- What to do when you have a bereavement
- Managing your Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
Managing your account
We explain how you can manage your share dealing account in our 3 minute video. It’s a quick guide to checking your valuation, transferring money or trading.
Do you need to update your personal details?
If you’d like to change your address then you will either need to call us, or write to us.
You can change your address online, simply go to the ‘Your Profile’ page and click ‘change my details’ on the left-hand side.
Updating bank details:
To update your bank details you just need to sign-in to your share dealing account, once signed in simply click on ‘Account Management’ in the right-hand menu, and then ‘Change Payment Details’.
To update your bank details you just need to sign-in to Online Banking and go to your investment account. Once you can see your investment account simply click on the ‘Change Payment Details’ n the right-hand menu.
Transfer to us
Looking to transfer stock or cash from another ISA, pension or share dealing account?
- Sign-in below and select transfers from the right-hand menu to complete our online transfer form.
- Print it, sign it and post it to the address shown on the form, and that’s it!
Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.