- Feel safe - You're protected by our Online Guarantee. Avoid the risks of carrying cash or sending cheques.
- Easy to use - It's simple to register and support is always available.
- Stay in control - Keep track of what's going in and coming out of your account at any time. 67% of people said banking online helped them avoid overpaying overdraft interest.*
- Save time - No queues or busy times. Bank anytime and anywhere with our Mobile Banking services.
* Lloyds Bank Consumer Digital Index 2017
How to get online
If you haven’t banked online with us before, the first step is to register. It only takes a few minutes if we already have your phone number.
We’ll ask for a few simple details about you and your account. Then you’ll create your sign-in details – you’ll always need these to sign in securely. Then you’re ready to get started.
If you're having trouble signing in you can reset your details online yourself.
First, we’ll ask you for a few basic details so we can confirm it’s you. Then you can find your username, or reset your password or memorable information.
The app's the best way to keep your account at your fingertips – and it's fast, easy and safe.
First, you’ll need to download it on your smartphone or tablet from the App Store or Google Play. Use your Online Banking details to sign in, or register for the first time in the app.
- your phone or tablet
- your sign-in details (if you’re registered for Online Banking)
- your account details (if you haven’t used Online Banking before)
- an up-to-date phone number registered with us
You can start setting up the app if we don’t have your phone number, but there could be a delay before you can sign in.
Our online guarantee
We guarantee to refund your money (including charges and interest you have paid or not received as a result) in the unlikely event that you experience fraud with our Online Banking service.
We will take steps to protect you 24/7, using technology and safeguards that meet or exceed industry standards, but you must also use our Online Banking services carefully.
Find support in your local area
Get local face-to-face support that'll help you with digital skills and financial education. You don't need to be technically minded and classes are tailored to beginners. Click below to find your nearest class, or call the National Careers Service helpline on 0800 771 234 and the select the options for "support with digital skills".
Still need help?
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed scheme that certifies that we meet a range of essential precautions to protect our customers and the bank against internet-based threats.