- Feel safe - You're protected by our Online Guarantee. Avoid the risks of carrying cash or sending cheques.
- Easy to use - It's simple to register and support is always available.
- Stay in control - Keep track of what's going in and coming out of your account at any time. 67% of people said banking online helped them avoid overpaying overdraft interest.*
- Save time - No queues or busy times. Bank anytime and anywhere with our Mobile Banking services.
* Lloyds Bank Consumer Digital Index 2017
How to get online
The app's the best way to keep your account at your fingertips – and it's fast, easy and safe.
First, you’ll need to download it on your smartphone or tablet from the App Store or Google Play. Use your Online Banking details to sign in, or register for the first time in the app.
- your phone or tablet
- your sign-in details (if you’re registered for Online Banking)
- your account details (if you haven’t used Online Banking before)
- an up-to-date phone number registered with us
You can start setting up the app if we don’t have your phone number, but there could be a delay before you can sign in.
Our online guarantee
We guarantee to refund your money (including charges and interest you have paid or not received as a result) in the unlikely event that you experience fraud with our Online Banking service.
We will take steps to protect you 24/7, using technology and safeguards that meet or exceed industry standards, but you must also use our Online Banking services carefully.
We Are Digital
Whether you need help and support or would like to book a free training session suited to your individual needs, We Are Digital can help.
What can I learn about?
- View your bank account balance and make payments
- Book a doctor’s appointment and use the NHS website
- Get a food shop delivered to your front door
- Video call your friends and family
Simply call the We Are Digital helpline on 0345 222 0333 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Please note: Calls to 03 numbers are charged at no more than local rate.
If you have a hearing impairment, get support from a BSL (British Sign Language) interpreter and book your session using our Sign Video service. Available on Safari, Chrome or Firefox web browsers.
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed scheme that certifies that we meet a range of essential precautions to protect our customers and the bank against internet-based threats.
Please note: To use our Mobile Banking app you need to have a valid phone number registered to your account and be set up to manage your accounts using Online Banking. Our app is available to iPhone and Android users only and minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Device registration required. The app doesn’t work on jailbroken or rooted devices. Terms and conditions apply.
Android/Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC. Apple, the Apple logo, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.