Quick tour of Online Banking
To get started with Online Banking, here’s a quick overview where you can get help plus some quick guides.
Enter the requested characters from your memorable information, then click continue to sign in.
You can sign out of Online Banking at any time, using the button at the top of the page.
You’ll be prompted to provide your username, name and date of birth. You can either reset your password, or reset both your password and memorable information.
Getting more help
Get help by selecting ‘Help & contact us’ from the tool bar wherever you are on the site.
You can choose from some helpful tools and information, including ‘Show me how to…’.
Choose the option you need help with to be shown step-by-step guidance on screen.
Overview – your homepage
Your accounts are shown on the homepage, with your balance, available funds and lots more features:
1. Find useful information on the left of the screen:
- Notifications of anything that needs your attention, such as a new message in your inbox
- If you’re registered for Cashback Extras, see a summary of the cashback you have earned
- Quick access to more products and services you may be interested in
2. Transfer money between accounts or pay people or companies you have paid before.
3. Get help and manage your personal details from wherever you are on the site.
4. Use ‘More actions’ for simple access to your account features, such as payments, standing orders, Direct Debits and more.