Fraud - contact us now
You need to keep your Online Banking account safe. So please tell us if someone:
- Knows your password.
- Has used your account without your approval.
- Has taken money from your account.
- Has made you move their money into your account.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us 24/7 using the Relay UK Service. If you’re Deaf and a BSL user, you can use the SignVideo service.
You need to tell us if someone:
- Knows your credit or debit card PIN.
- Has used your credit or debit card without your approval.
For any other problems with fraud please visit Action Fraud.
They can log the incident and give you a crime number if needed. Action Fraud collects data from across the UK to help banks and other businesses combat fraud.