Get skills and support near you
Helping you get online and money savvy.
Having digital skills can really improve your quality of life - and save you money too!
We've helped make a map that lets you search for local face to face support that'll help you with digital skills training and financial education. Aren't we nice?
Just enter the postcode or area in to the search box on the map and click on the icon below that to see the support available in the area. You can then click on each icon on the map to find extra useful detail - things like opening hours and phone numbers.
The information contained in this map is taken from a third party website. We have not reviewed this information, we do not control it, nor are we responsible for its content or availability.
Learn My Way is a website of free online courses for internet beginners, helping you develop digital skills to make the most of the online world.
Have a go at the free online courses.
Create a Learn My Way account to keep track of your learning. It’s quick and easy to do. Here's some of the topics you can learn about:
Or you can call the National Careers Service helpline on 0800 100 900 to find out about local help with your digital skills. Lines are open 8am to 10pm, seven days a week.
We’ve teamed up with We Are Digital to help customers with little or no digital skills learn easy and safe ways they can get what they need online.
They offer free training and guidance on how to use the internet, including:
- Online Banking - viewing your account balance & making payments
- Online food shopping
- Booking a doctor’s appointment
- Staying in touch with friends and family through video calls
If you know someone that could benefit, ask them to contact the Digital Helpline on 0345 222 0333 from Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Those who are Deaf and use British Sign Language (BSL) can book a session using BSL SignVideo. Available on Safari, Chrome or Firefox web browsers.
Customers who have hearing loss or a speech impairment can use the service through Relay UK.
Remember, we’ll never get in touch to ask you to move money to another account, for your banking details or to take control of a computer. We Are Digital won’t do this either.
StepChange Debt Charity are the UK’s leading debt charity offering free, confidential debt help and support to anyone with money worries. Their free debt management solutions can help you get back in control of your money and move forward with your life.
If you are worried about your money, we are here to help you. We have a range of tips and tools that can help you stay on top of your money. You can also come in to branch to speak to us about your options. Use our branch locator to find your nearest branch.
Credit unions can help members to manage their finances and many work in partnerships with local money advice agencies or other bodies to make sure people get the information and guidance they need. You can find your local credit union at www.findyourcreditunion.co.uk.
- Putting you first – Credit unions serve you 'the member' by listening to your needs and developing the products and services that you want.
- Run by you, for you – As a credit union member you are in control of your own finances and have a say in how your financial service provider is run.
- Affordable loans – Credit unions offer loan products suited to your individual needs and at rates you can easily afford.
- Mutual and ethical savings – Credit unions offer a range of savings accounts. You can choose to save as little or as much as you can afford.