Lost or stolen cards
If your debit or credit card is lost or stolen, you can now report this and request a replacement through the ease and convenience of Online Banking.
- Cancel your card quickly using our simple 3 step process
- Do it on the move using our Mobile Banking app
- Receive your new card by post within 3-5 working days.
Report your card as lost or stolen
You can report your card as lost or stolen online if you’re registered for Online Banking. Simply sign in and fill out our short online form, and we’ll cancel your card and send you a replacement.
Or, you can:
- Call us on 0800 0 15 15 15 (Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). If you’re calling from abroad call us on +44 (0) 113 242 8196.
- Visit your nearest branch.
What to do if you have misplaced your card
If you think you’ve temporarily misplaced your debit or credit card or would like to freeze different types of transactions you can do this through our Mobile Banking app – tap ‘More’ then Lost or stolen cards from the Card Management menu then Card Freezes. Here’s how to temporarily freeze your card.