Get more from your bank account with a monthly reward.
You can receive a Reward Extras offer each calendar month – by choosing one of the below offers for your Ultimate Reward Current Account or Reward Current Account. You’ll need to meet a set of conditions each month to get Rewarded.
- Rent two films each month throughout the year with Rakuten TV, worth up to £120
- Enjoy the latest releases, independent films award winning classics
- Browse through their catalogue of films at www.rakuten.tv
How does it work?
- Film rental codes will be sent via email to your registered email address with instructions on how to choose and access your films
- Codes are valid for 35 days from the date of issue
- Each Movie Voucher Code is valid for one Standard or High Definition (HD) movie rental on Rakuten TV. Codes are not valid for TV show rentals, movie purchases or movie rentals priced at £5.49 and above; including Home Premiere and Early Home Release movies, and movies in Ultra High Definition (UHD)
- Rented films can be viewed via the link provided in the email, the Rakuten app on compatible devices, or via www.rakuten.tv
- You can stream or download Rakuten TV films on most devices including Smart TVs, consoles, tablets and smartphones
Choose three digital magazine from a host of well-known titles. The magazines currently available are:
- Country Living
- ELLE Decoration
- Good Housekeeping
- Harper’s Bazaar
- House Beautiful
- Men’s Health
- Runner’s World
- Women’s Health
How does it work?
- A code will be sent via email to your registered email address with instructions on how to choose and access your magazines
- Codes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Magazines can be read online or offline, through your internet browser, smartphone or tablet
- Enjoy one free cinema ticket each month to catch the latest blockbusters at Vue cinemas across the UK
- You’ll also get a code for half price popcorn
- You can use the cinema voucher for 2D, 3D or Xtreme films screenings. If there are any VIP seats available at your screening, then you'll get a free upgrade too
- Codes are valid for 12 months, so you can save them for a film you’ve been waiting for
How does it work?
- A ticket voucher code will be sent via email to your registered email address and can be used to make bookings online at www.myvue.com or at the box office at any Vue cinema in the UK only
- Voucher codes are valid for up to 12 months from the date of issue and are not subject to time extensions
- Voucher codes can be used to make bookings for 2D, 3D & Xtreme screenings any day of the week. No additional booking costs apply
- Additional upgrade fees will apply
- You can earn up to £5 each calendar month – that’s up to £60 a year
- You can keep on top of your progress for each monthly £5 offer by using the Reward Extras Tracker
How does it work?
- As long as you meet the criteria for Reward Extras and have selected the £5 benefit, you don’t need to do anything else
Manage your Reward Extras offers using our Mobile Banking app or Online Banking.
Personal UK Online Banking customers only. iPhone and Android customers only. Terms and conditions apply.
Android/Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple logo and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple inc.
Here's what you need to do to add Reward Extras to your account:
Use the Reward Extras Tracker to check if you’re on course to get your reward each month.
You can find the tracker under your account options in Online Banking and the Mobile Banking App.
If you’ve done all the things we asked of you at the end of the month, you’ll get your reward around the 12th of the following month.
If you’ve selected a lifestyle benefit, you’ll receive the offer each month to your registered email address.
If you’ve selected the £5 offer, we’ll pay it into your account and it’ll appear on your statement. It’s as simple as that.
There are a few payments which don’t count for Reward Extras offers:
- When you take cash out of a cash machine, branch or Post Office counter.
- When you make a money transfer to another account.
Any payments being queried or disputed won't count towards the £500 or £5,000. And we’ll only count payments that leave your account by the last day of the month.
But all purchases on your card count. This includes purchases you make online, in-store and abroad.
You can also use digital wallets, like Apple Pay, Google Pay or similar schemes, as long as they’re linked to your registered debit card.
Yes. Each month you just need to meet the offer conditions with your joint account.
Keep in mind, each joint account can only have one Reward Extras offer. You will only receive one benefit per account.
All offers will last for at least 12 full calendar months from the day you choose to add it to your account. So if you added the offer on 10 July this year, it would end on 31 July next year. If you met the conditions for the £5 reward from 10 July to 31 July this year, then you'd still get £5 for July as well.
Once you’ve added a Reward Extras offer, you can’t switch to another offer until the 12 months have passed.
We’ll get in touch before your offer ends to let you know what will happen next.
You need to keep your account open to get your Reward Extras offer.
If you close your account before you’re due to get your offer then you won’t get your reward, even if you met all of the conditions in the previous month.
To get a reward each month, you need to make sure your balance stays at or above your offer’s target at the end of each day.
For ‘the spend £500 on debit card’, the target is £0. For ‘Maintain a balance of £5,000’, the target is £5,000.
If your balance is below the target at the end of the day, then you won’t get your Reward for that month. We check your balance at the end of each day.
If your balance falls below the target during the day, just make sure it’s at or above the target by the end of the day.
Your offer will start on the day you add it to your account. If you’re renewing, it will start the day after the current one expires.