Viewing your Halifax share dealing account in online banking
It’s now easier to view and access your Share Dealing account
Why use Online Banking or the app?
- Feel safe - You're protected by our Online Guarantee.
- Easy to use - It's simple to register and support is always available.
- Save time – Use your account anytime and anywhere with our Mobile Banking services.
How to get online and use the mobile app?
- Open a share dealing account – If you haven’t already opened a share dealing account you’ll need to do this first. See our full range of accounts to get started
- Register for Online Banking – If you haven’t banked online with us before you’ll need to register. It only takes a few minutes if we already have your phone number.
- Download the Mobile Banking app – Once you’ve registered for Online Banking you’ll be able to sign in on the app.
Commonly asked questions and answers
Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.