If you would like to change the date you pay your mortgage, simply complete the below form and you'll receive confirmation of your new payment date within 5 working days by post.
What you need to know
- Your chosen payment date needs to be between the 1st and 28th of the month.
- If we have already requested your payment at the time of completing this form, the change will take place from the following month.
- Direct Debit payments are requested 5 days before the due date e.g. If you pay your mortgage on the 20th of the month, we would request the funds on the 15th.
- Depending on your current and new payment dates, you could make 2 payments in a short period of time.
- Your monthly payment amount may rise or fall after you change the date we collect the money from you.
- We can only deliver to the correspondence address we currently hold on our system.
Please complete the following information: