New Credit Card Customers
New Credit Card? Here's some useful information to help you start using your new Credit Card.
Personalise your PIN
You can change or unlock your credit card PIN at any UK cash machine that displays the Link symbol.
If you've forgotten your PIN, you can request a PIN reminder which will be sent through the post. Just select one of the following options:
- Sign into Online Banking and use our replacement cards and PINs service by selecting it from Your account tools
- Use our App and select the account action button (the 3 dotted icon) for your chosen account
- Call us on 0345 944 4555 (Mon-Sun, 7am - 11pm).
Please note: For security purposes, we cannot provide your PIN details over the phone. You’ll receive your reminder by post in 3-5 working days.Back to the top
Add a cardholder
- You can share your credit card account and credit limit with anyone aged 18 or over, subject to application.
- As the main cardholder, you're responsible for all spending on the card. You're also responsible for making the monthly payments.
- You'll see all your card spending on your monthly statement. Only the main cardholder will be able to view the credit card online.
- Should you decide to remove an additional cardholder, you will still be responsible for the card until it has been destroyed. If you cannot get the card back, please call us.
To add, remove or amend a cardholder:
- You can call us on 0345 944 4555 (Mon-Sun, 7am - 11pm)
- Sign in or register for Online Banking. Click on the ‘More actions’ box next to your credit card and then ‘Account services’.
Online statements are available for credit cards via Online Banking, making it much easier to manage your account. You will receive a PDF statement each month which cuts the clutter and statements are conveniently stored in one place.
We will send you an email each month when your statement is available to be viewed online; simply sign in to view your statement.
If you choose to receive online statements, you will no longer receive paper statements for your credit card account by post. But with account tools available within Online Banking, you are in control and can choose to start/stop receiving paper statements any time you wish to.Back to the top