Please remember that the value of all investments can fall as well as rise, and you may get back less than you invest. If you’re not sure about investing, seek financial advice. Tax treatment depends on personal circumstances and may be subject to change.

Click on one of the below links to find out more information on some of our older investment services.

Child Trust Fund

Children born between 1st September 2002 and 2nd January 2011 were issued with a Child Trust Fund voucher from the Government. Vouchers are no longer issued, but if you already have a Child Trust Fund you can still contribute to it, up to a maximum of £4,368 this tax year.

Please note, we don’t accept transfers from a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Stocks & Shares ISA.

Useful documents:

Key Investor Information Document (PDF)
Supplementary Investor Information Document (PDF)
Transfer Form (PDF)
Use this transfer form if you want to transfer an existing Child Trust Fund to us.
Additional Payments Form (PDF)
If you want to make a lump sum payment (or top up), and to set up or amend a Direct Debit into your Child Trust Fund.

Branch investments

If you made an investment in our branch before April 2014 and you’d like information or want to manage your account call 0345 600 0169. This number will put you through to the customer administration team at HBOS Investment Fund Managers and Scottish Widows Unit Trust Managers, who will be able to help you. Both companies are part of the same group as the Halifax. Please note, all calls may be monitored or recorded and lines are open Mon-Fri 8am-6pm and Sat 9am-12:30pm.

You can find important information and documentation about your investment, such as Annual and Interim Reports, Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs), Supplementary Investor Information Documents (SIIDs) and Prospectuses, on the Scottish Widows website.

Fund price information and Fund Factsheets are also available on the Scottish Widows website.

Fund prices – investments started in branch before June 2010
Fund prices – investments started in branch after June 2010

Back to top

Junior ISA

If you hold a Junior Stock and Shares ISA on behalf of your child, all the documents you’ll need are below, or you can sign-in to online share dealing to view your account. Please note, that we’re not currently accepting new applications for our Junior Stocks & Shares ISA.

These documents include all the important information about your child’s Junior Stocks & Shares ISA:

Key Investor Information Document (PDF)
Terms and conditions (PDF)
Order Execution Policy (PDF)
Conflicts of Interest Policy (PDF)
Data Privacy Notice
Funding and investing guide (PDF)

To make any changes to your child’s investment, or just check to see how it’s performing, you can sign in to the Halifax Share Dealing online service at any time.

If you would like to transfer money in to your child’s Junior ISA from another Junior ISA, simply complete and return the transfer form below:

Junior Cash ISA Transfer Form (PDF)

Sign in to view your JISA

Back to top

Personal Investment Plan

Find out more about your Personal Investment Plan (PIP), from how it works and your investment options, through to making a withdrawal.

Back to top

Halifax Share Dealing Limited.  Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.