Become a savvy saver
Know the savings tips and tools to help you save.
The first steps of saving
- Separate your savings into different accounts. You can rename your savings accounts through Online Banking.
- Try to set aside three months’ salary in case of difficulties and to help you prepare for the unexpected.
- Start long-term savings as soon as you can. Speak to your employer about possible pension schemes to join.
- Look for better deals on your energy, home insurance and car insurance on comparison websites.
- If you get some unexpected money, think about putting some of it into your savings.