MAKE HALIFAX FLEXICARD WORK FOR YOU.
Booking a holiday or buying something special? FlexiCard gives you an extra way to pay for your purchases. It could help you pay it off faster and in a way you can afford.
Why is the Halifax FlexiCard different to other cards and how does it work?
It’s different to other credit cards because you can set up instalment plans to help you spread the cost of bigger purchases.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a purchase - Use your FlexiCard to pay for that holiday, special purchase or your day to day expenses.
- Set up an instalment plan - Use the repayment planner to select an amount and the number of months you'd like to pay it over (between 2 and 36 regular monthly payments).
- Set up a Direct Debit - Setting up a Direct Debit can help you keep on top of your credit card payments.
- Instalment plans start from as little as £100 and you can have up to 10 at a time.
Here are just a few things a FlexiCard could come in handy for.
A few things to bear in mind:
If you’re planning to make use of a FlexiCard, there are a few things to think about before you set up any plans:
- FlexiCard is available exclusively online – you can manage your plans using online banking or mobile banking.
- If you don’t make your instalment plan payment each month, any unpaid plans will be cancelled and the remaining amount moved back to your main balance. You will not be charged a default fee as long as you make the minimum monthly payment.
- If you pay by direct debit and cancel an instalment plan, it will always take the amount shown on your statement, unless you cancel your direct debit too.
- You can cancel an instalment plan online after it appears on your statement.
Want to know more about how FlexiCard can help you take control of your spending? Take a look at the Halifax FlexiCard FAQs.
|A variable representative of
|A variable annual purchase rate of
|Based on borrowing
£1,200 over 12 months.
|Credit limits and interest rates vary based on your individual circumstances.|
Before you apply for the Halifax FlexiCard Credit Card, it's worth considering other ways to borrow, as well as any savings you may have, as these could be better options for you. Read more about other borrowing options.
This offer is exclusively available online only and it takes just minutes to apply.